Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Origin  - Jennifer L. Armentrout 5 freakin' stars!!!

I'm a vicious human being and this will have a lot of spoilers ahead!! I'm telling you beforehand that this has a lots of it and if you haven't read the book yet and you're reading some reviews for this and you happen to come across mine and you gave your time to read this, thank you...but just keep in my mind that I did warned you.

Interested, eh?

Still there?

Fine.

[a:Wendy Higgins|4279785|Wendy Higgins|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1308843362p2/4279785.jpg]' Anna Whitt and Kaidan Rowe from the series [b:Sweet Evil|16032591|Sweet Evil|Wendy Higgins|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1355925032s/16032591.jpg|16762455] finally got married in [a:Jennifer L. Armentrout|4476934|Jennifer L. Armentrout|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1290636579p2/4476934.jpg]'s fourth book from the Lux series, [b:Origin|17731732|Origin (Lux Series #4)|Jennifer L. Armentrout|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1372675493s/17731732.jpg|19259997] and by damn, this is very clever, you know? Who would've thought that they will eventually get married...and of all series it has to be the Lux series? I'm fangirling and UNNNF. Okay, that was supposed to be a joke and I know that was lame, I'm very much aware of that, thank you very much.

Okay. I'm not actually bad so I will not really tell what happened in the story, well, some important stuff anyway (I still might give a little spoiler here) but Katy is in her usual adorable self, although she did got matured, especially from what she went through...and she's more awesome and yes, lovestruck. Daemon. Oh, Daemon. Good. FCUK. I'm always the I-will-always-pick-the-good-guy-anytime-of-the-day-over-the-brooding-bad-boys but, holy human, alien, luxen, arum, hybrid, origin babies everywhere, you're the freakin' exception for me...you're my freakin' guitly pleasure and I'm freakin' s-a-wooned everytime...even though he was indeed a little douche-y, you know? But eh? It's part of his charm. HAH. And who will not be swooned over this? So I was thinking, there're eighty-six thousand, four hundred seconds in a day, right? There're one thousand, four hundred and forty minutes in a day...There're one hundred and sixty-eight hours in a week. Around eighty-seven hundred and then some hours in a year, and you know what?...I want to spend every second, every minute, every hour with you...I want a year's worth of seconds and minutes with you. I want a decade's worth of hours, so many that I can't add them up. Who will not? WHO? WHO? Well, if you're not a Daemon Black fan, I'm sure you're not one of them.

Now. NOW. I said this before and I will say it again--NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL WITH THE SERIES--IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!! Jesus H. Mary mother of Christ in crutches. You, JLA, definitely is in your element and I want to congratulate you for making a wonderful, amazing, awesome, heart-stopping, mind-boggling, gut-wrenching, vomit-inducing (because of nerves. HEH.), nail-biting series, and good lord, I can't even thank you enough for formulating this kind of story that entertained a lot of people and damn...Congratulations. Although I did strangled the stuffed toy nearest to me and my throat freakin' hurt from yelling obscenities (good thing I was actually alone...or I might be probably scolded for disturbing the peace) because of the freaking cliffhanger...but I will definitely wait...knowing that waiting is indeed hard to do. *sigh* ASDFGHJKL, JLA became really fearless and more badass for the fourth book of the Lux series--She's definitely on the ranks of authors who just kills their characters, JUST. BECAUSE. Although it was sad to see a lot of loss and conundrum for the twist and turns...still, all in all, THIS. IS. AWESOME.

Freaking Hell...expected publication for the fifth and I heard the final book for the series is by next year. GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Accio!! ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!