Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont, #2) - Heidi  McLaughlin 3.5 stars.

I wasn't supposed to finish this right away and was supposed to be like, um, a breather book from [b:A Game of Thrones|13496|A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)|George R.R. Martin|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1369520317s/13496.jpg|1466917]...but, what the heck, I finished this first when I promised that I'll finish GOT this time. Promises are indeed made to be broken. Well, some are. But, really, I'll get there eventually and really finish it this time.

So. Yeah. I actually forgot some of the details from the first book for this series, so, yeah, I was a little confused but eventually got right back on track of some sort...although I wasn't that attached to the characters. I liked the hero--this drummer may have this bad boy vibe going on with him but he's a softy, a loving dad and so damn romantic and a good person in general. And then there's the heroine. While I understand what she's going through and people do have different coping mechanisms and what not's...but, heck, I hated her for being so naive and not sorting her shit out. Their "problem" is kinda petty to me...but, what the heck, that's what the story comprises. The redeeming parts, which made me rated this as a 3.5 is the kids...and yep, the drummer. I always have a thing with drummers. HAHAHAHAHA. But, I liked how to author made that character and although I wanted to have the heroine to do some groveling first...I wanted to read the HEA at the same time and to..

...not that it has one here. Still.

HAH.

And now back to reading GOT and I have a few chapters left...