Lasheilangling

John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Clash - Nicole  Williams 3 stars

This is one hell of a roller coaster ride for me, pun intended for those who have read the book already. The ride started as fun and right at the twist and turns, I was having this kind of adrenaline spike in my system at the middle of the ride...but then, instead of having an exhilarating and satisfied feeling in the end, I was puking my guts out at the railing after I got off the coaster, but at the back of my mind, I know I'll ride this again, maybe not now, but soon.

The pettiness overload is what I haven't liked in the story, although it was also that pettiness that I also liked, well, some of it when it wasn't that annoying yet...I am a bit contradicting that way. Heh. But, I have to be honest that I have liked this more than the first that's why I'm still giving the third book a chance...but not now. I'm kinda tired with reading their trust issues and shenanigans.