Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
The Best Man - Kristan Higgins 4 stars.

I have my Kristan Higgins phase last year. I have read all, I think, of her books that were published, so far, last year. So. Yeah. Why it took me eight months before finally reading another one from her? I was freakin' distracted with other books. Yep. That's it.

I actually missed Ms. Higgins usual humor and her love of dogs...and in this story, well, it was actually evident and I laughed out lout with a lot of scenes. I really liked her characters and how good it was actually written, well, for me. The ooh-la-la parts were sizzling hot without even being dirty. Well, if you know what I mean. Although a little details is not actually bad to tell you honestly. Guess I'm way past that issue about erotica being out of my comfort zone, eh? HAHAHAHA. Still, I appreciated the flow of the story. I was actually hooked from the very beginning and I wasn't actually bored...that much. Heh. :D