Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2) - Courtney Cole 3.5 stars.

That song from, I'm not really sure if it's from the beegees though but it's been playing in my head everytime I open the ebook, but if you leave me now you're taking *murmurs* big part of me....oooh-oooh no, baby please don't go... yeah, yeah, I'm just saying nonsense and you don't even have to wonder why.

It took me almost two weeks before finally finishing it because I'm in between books again--re-reading the TMI series and the other a wattpad story and the other another new adult series...so yeah, it's not surprising why it took me that long. And it's not surprising why I haven't connected with the characters--the writing was actually good, the characters are perfectly flawed...I think it's a Me thing that's why I haven't connected with them, y'know? Still, I liked the flow of the story and even the heart pinching moments...I'm looking forward for the next book. :)