Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Finding Hart - Ella Fox 3 stars.

I'm in my sort of contradicting mood today so cut me some slack.

I have mentioned in the 5th book of the hart family series that it's filled of clusterfuck family drama and I freakin' liked it? Well, this is me kinda swallowing my words...because I freakin' got tired from reading those here in the 6th book. It's way over the top and long for my taste. But what it kinda redeemed for me, I guess, is the epilouge. Liked the ending...who doesn't love happy ever afters? Well, if you're that kind of person who prefer depressing endings rather than happy ones, well, you're an exception...but I sure as heck not one. Well, a little gut wrenching, heart pinching tragic drama doesn't hurt once in awhile...but I only read those when I'm on 'that' kind of mood, if you get what I mean.

I'm looking forward for its spinoff series. Haven't read the first book from it yet. Changing that status now though. :)