Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Hector (5th Street, #3) - Elizabeth Reyes 2.5 stars.

Remeber my usual Elizabeth Reyes star rating? Well, if you're actually reading some of my worthless review, well, you have an idea what I really meant.

I have vague memories of the first two stories of the novels so I can't actually remember who Hector is until I've read his descriptions in the book. Although this might be slightly different with the first two, I mean with the boxing sha-la-la's there and this have a different scene being a part of the US chess team and all that...I don't know, it was just fine and I was actually a little bored while reading it. I haven't paid that much attention and just read through it just for the sake of finishing it...and I might probably forget this one of these days. Huh.