Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Fate (Fate #1) - Elizabeth Reyes 3 stars.

I started reading this last January...and it took me six months to finally finish this. Well, I actually have to reread from the very beginning because my brain wasn't able to store the story in my long term memory.

Now, now. Elizabeth Reyes usually has a fine to awesome-ish rating coming from me. And this is one of those stories that were in my fine rating. It's my usual, bleh, I have read this plot before but with different name of characters, sets of issues and all that crap. Maybe I should take a break from reading the New-Adult genre just so the burnout issue from a certain genre will be avoided. I think this time I can say that it's just me not the novel? Huh. Still, I'm looking forward for her future novels. :)