Lasheilangling

John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2) - Tarryn Fisher 3.5 stars

Didn't liked it as much as the first one although the intriguing and scandalous part is still there and it felt like I'm reading an episode from Gossip Girl (the TV series, I haven't read the series yet. Shame on me.) circa season 1 or season 2.

As much as I want to sympathize with Red from what she went through--they're all the same--they're manipulative, cunning bitches who are so obsessed and possessive. Yes, I might have pitied her situation but her decisions are crap and I'm hungry so I might probably stop here.

I'm so looking forward for the third book...I might start after eating my so-called brunch I haven't eaten yet since I started reading this book (I might or might not have taken a nap in between) I know I should stop my verbal diarrhea. So yeah. I'll stop typing right about. NOW.