Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Bully (Fall Away, #1) - Penelope Douglas 3.5 stars.

Tsundere" is a Japanese slang word referring to a particular personality type / character archetype commonly found in anime and manga. A girl or boy that is tsundere is usually aloof, irritable or violent, but can be sweet and loving in private, especially when she/he is with someone she/he cares about.

The origins of "tsundere" is in two words: "tsuntsun," which refers to someone who is aloof or blunt and "deredere," which means lovestuck or affectionate. The general assumption is that tsundere characters put up a tough front to hide their softer, sensitive side.

Now. Now. I actually liked the heroine, Tate with all her feistiness and her intelligence but I'm not part of Jared's fans club. Although I understand where he is coming from and what he's going through...but I can't actually tolerate the kind of cruelty he did with his so-called childhood best friend and if I were Tate I might not actually forgive him right away from the hell that I went through for three years because of him. Call me a bitch but, no, can do.

I might not really like the hero, but I liked the plot and how the story was told. It isn't boring and the flow of events are kinda smooth...although there were a little bumps, but, hey, I liked it. :D