Lasheilangling

John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Faking It - Cora Carmack 4 stars

I can’t remember if I have mentioned this before, but, if I did, I guess it’s worth repeating and if I didn’t, it’s worth saying and I have to stop giving anticipating vibes because it’s not really that important. Okay. Here it goes—I will always choose the good guy over the bad boy anytime of the day. I don’t care about the thrill and all other reasons most girls wants from a bad boy if I can have the assurance, loyalty, stability and other good things that good guys will offer. But the sad thing is, good guys ends up being second best, best friends and worst, ignored by HOT bad girls that they want when there’s a goody-two-shoes girl in the corner with a decent face who’s watching from a distance thinking when will it be their time. Oh life, Y U SO CRUEL? And obviously, I’ve been reading a lot of YA/NA lit...but then again, there’s no such thing as reading too much, right?

Now, now...I have loved Cade from [b:Losing It|16034964|Losing It (Losing It, #1)|Cora Carmack|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1348459319s/16034964.jpg|21807237] to the point of rooting for him but not wanting to end up with his best friend—he deserves more than someone who gives mixed signals and then choose the other guy instead. I hated those kinds of girls! GRRR. Although she didn't really lead Cade on, but...you know? Mixed signals and all tha shite. But I have to be honest that I find him a little, um, annoying and a whining brat in the first book (if I remember it correctly) but I was actually have a lot of feels with his situation because those kind of scenarios are close to my heart. And then came the heroine, Max. She's actually an interesting character--Broken mysterious girl and all that jazz...but I'm not really that fond of her.

The story is way different from the first book--the plot is more serious and I can honestly say that I liked the second book than the first one (I didn't actually liked the first, it was just an okay read for me) but I have to say that I wasn't that satisfied with the ending. I would've loved it if it has a good and satisfying ending.

I'm looking forward for the next book, finding it.