Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Rock Chick Renegade - Kristen Ashley 3.5 stars.

*under construction*
This

I can't actually say that Kristen Ashley is under my favorite author list but I can actually say that I love her writing style--it's witty, entertaining and can get your attention. But the thing is, maybe, I'm not much of a fan of uber-brooding-possessive-overbearing-alpha-male-me-tarzan-you-jane-oozing-with-charm-and-sex-appeal kind of hero and her works, from what I have read so far, always have that kind of hero. It's not that I'm against it...they're just not really my type of heroes. I have this Kristen Ashley phase last year, and yep, I think I have finished five or six books from her but then I got tired from her heroes and put on hiatus this series and the other three (Burg, Dream Man and Colorado Mountain) although that would be my reason why I sort of have a cool off period with her works, why I sort of lifted it now is also because of that because reading those kind of heroes doesn't hurt every once in a while although I also have to admit that I sort of missed how Kristen Ashley tells a story (and I did mentioned that I loved it) So. Yeah. Here I am.