Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines ABBI FREAKIN' GLINES. YOU GO, ABBI. 3.5 stars FOR YOU, ABBI.

Now. Now. Why I have rated it as a three point five instead of a five? BECAUSE of that freakin' cliffhanger...and to be honest, instead of being thrilled, I read the last sentences like, BLEH. OKAY. DAFAQ? To tell you the truth, I haven't really connected with the characters. They are interesting characters, yes, with all that being trapped on certain things--Della, her past and sort of paranoia that she might be like her mother. Woods, controlled by his parents to do what they like to do with him even though he's already smothered with it., but, albeit its non-connection of the characters with me, with Abbi Glines usual writing style, which, by the way, never ceases to amaze me (HEH. I just LOVE using that phrase with the authors I like), I guess, that's what I really appreciate with the story--I liked how it was written, although the 'cliffhanger' would be the exception. I don't know...maybe I should put some hiatus with reading these days...OR NOT. Heh. :)