Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Entice (Exquisite, #2) - Ella Frank 3.5 stars.

I have to admit that I was a little bit distracted while reading this...so, I haven't, you know, read it properly, really. But from what I can remember, (it sucks that I just read this last night...and my short term memory is sort of malfunctioning. Damn.) just like its predecessor, [b:Exquisite|16207483|Exquisite (Exquisite, #1)|Ella Frank|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1354481640s/16207483.jpg|21487355], the dogs and cats (I just have to say this, but I swear, I typed 'dags and cots' first, good thing I've noticed it. HAH. Is it really a good thing, eh?) theme is present...But, I have to be honest that I loved the drama and angst in the first book, although this also had those kind of moments, but, you know? I just preferred the first book than the second...maybe because I was a bit distracted that's why I haven't appreciated it that much? MAYBE.