Lasheilangling

John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Exquisite (Exquisite, #1) - Ella Frank 4 stars

I once said that I'm not much of a fan of cats-and-dogs theme and lately, I've confessed that I'm starting to kinda like those theme? YEP. This is one of those stories that, yes, the main characters felt like they're under on each other's skin...but the tension is very much obvious, thank you very much, and you knew that at the end of the day, they'll end up together. What I've appreciated with this, for me, the character's weren't annoying...I loved how they were created. The heroine might be, at first, the broken one, has trust issues and the hero was the persistent one who saved her from that kind of tower she built, I also loved the role reversal in the latter part of the story...they both saved each other. This is one of those stories that I will never get tired of reading. I'm looking forward for the next book, [b:Entice|16077684|Entice (Exquisite, #2)|Ella Frank|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1354466746s/16077684.jpg|21874351]. HEH.