Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Dare You To - Katie McGarry Can't.

I will try to make reviews to every books that I will read from now on...because I suck and tends to forget a story and this is my way of remembering them if ever I came to that point that I forgot the plot again...and I sort of hate myself for forgetting things, especially if it's a series, just like this one because I honestly forgot what the heck the first book is all about (I've mentioned that I suck...right? If you're thinking of other things...You dirty green minded...witch) but I just know that I rated it as a 5 or a 4.5...and I can't even remember. GAAAAAAH. I swear that I will make reviews now...IF, I can really make a decent review...or the procrastinating monster isn't lurking in the corner, waiting for the right moment to attack. HAH.

Now, now. It's been awhile since I read a YA lit (because Damn You NA, you're distracting me!) although this kinda bridges with NA too...but it's more of a YA, I think, for me. Since I can't really remember the first book, [b:Pushing the Limits|10194514|Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)|Katie McGarry|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1322770025s/10194514.jpg|15093690], I can't remember Beth, but from the reviews that I have read for the first one, she's present there and she was supposed to be best friends of the main character there, Noah...and she have that weird tension between her other best friend, Isaiah...but if you already read the blurb for Dare You To, you might have an idea who Beth's "love team" here. HEH.

Beth is the I'm-a-punk-with-black-hair-and-tons-of-black-eyeliners-with-don't-mess-with-me-attitude-but-seriously-this-is-my-coping-mechanism-because-I-am-really-messed-up-and-have-family-issues-and-that-girl-Elisabeth-she-doesn't-exist-anymore. I'm not being sarcastic but that's what I perceived her to be...since I can't really remember her in the first book...so, SUE ME. Ryan is the resident-cocky-rich-boy-jock-who-likes-dares-and-can-not-accept-defeat-have-perfect-image-of-a-family-but-in-reality-it-was-just-a-facade-because-like-Beth-I-have-family-issues-also. And I'm not even sorry for using a lot of dashes. HAHA.

Beth and Ryan first met through a dare--getting the girl's name and number. Being the lucky guy Ryan was, that was the night where he lost the bet--Beth is a hard nut to crack kind of gal and she knew that stupid jock guys like Ryan don’t go for girls like her and she have bad history with his kind...and just when he thought he will never see her again, but oh boy, he was so wrong. What started as a bet turned into something. Although there were a lot of angst first, they started to know each other deeply which morphed into something a little complicated because of their issues.

This book is a 4 stars for me...I might actually rated it as a 5 or a 4.5...if I can remember the first book...GAAAAH. It felt like something is missing and if you haven't read the first book, you'll be confused, well, a little to the characters--I can't connect with them. *sigh* I guess I have to read the first book...AGAIN. Grrrr.