Lasheilangling

John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) - A. Meredith Walters 4.5 stars

I have this love-and-hate-then-love-again thing going on while reading this one. I really liked the first part of the story, I loved the heroine's personality, I wanted to be like her when I grow up (Heh) and although I'm not much of a fan of cats and dogs type of love story, but I think I'm going on some kind of transition here because I'm starting to like that theme...although I still am a sucker of best friends turned lovers (just like [b:Cloud Walking|16163857|Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5)|A. Meredith Walters|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357550690s/16163857.jpg|22006987]) theme...and yep, I'm starting to be a little off topic here.

The middle part of the story is where I kinda wanted to smack the heroine and shout WAKE UP, BITCH! It's grating in my nerves that's why I put it in a one day hiatus and read the novella first and it did sort spoiled me to the upcoming scenes in this story.

Just when I thought this story will come to some kind of bad ending for me and leave me disappointed, it redeemed itself and oh boy, I did shed tears on the last parts. Although it still has a sad and little bad ending (bad since they didn't end up together), I still have this kind of hope that they will end up together...and I'm quite positive that they will...really. I'm a sucker of happy endings and happy ever afters.) for [b:Light in the Shadows|17155039|Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)|A. Meredith Walters|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1359612980s/17155039.jpg|23576162]. :)