Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn Good heavens cute little baby jesus, YOU, miss Armentrout never ceases to amaze me! I am thanking the stars in the sky for reading another NA lit without the usual brooding-bad-boy-alpha-males-I-Tarzan-You-Jane-kind-of-possessiveness...although Cam has his moments, but sweet baby jesus (goodness, is it obvious that I've been reading a lot of J.L.A.?) he's just so freakin' s-a-woon worthy hero and damn, does someone like you exist? The heroine, Avery, sure have her issues, there was a point in the story that I'm sort of getting frustrated with her baggage...but hers wasn't a lightweight one, so, yes, I have to be considerate...HAHAHA. Bleh. full, understandable review to come with sense...if I manage to type one. HAH.

It's a 4 stars for me.