Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Someone to Love - Addison Moore This is considered, for me, as a breather of all the New Adult genre that I have read so far--FINALLY, NO CHEATING!! No freaking love triangle! Although, yes, I have an impression in the first few chapters that it will definitely have that cheating thing again, but, thankfully, *le sigh* it doesn't have one. I like the hero...goodness. UGH. Is someone like you exist? he's certified H.O.T. Yep, I just said that...He's not the typical Alpha-Bad-Boy-I-Tarzan-You-Jane-Male although he has that coolness factor that can be considered as badass but without being pegged as a 'bad boy'...and the heroine, I like her, too...Finally, a New Adult story that isn't that sappy and yes, the giddiness is still there, but it's cute. Although I'm not that satisfied on how it ended and there are so many things unresolved in the story and a little typographical/grammatical errors, it's still a cute and fun read...and steamy. It's a 3.5 stars for me.