Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Up in Flames - Nicole  Williams I don't know wazzup with books I've been reading these days and it has a issues that I hate...if you've been reading my reviews, or more like reaction posts lately, you know what I mean. If you don't, bleh, just read my nonsense reaction/reviews so you'll know.

Now. I can't really say that I really liked it nor I hated it, I'm on that fine line between like and hate, I guess. It's just, what I've appreciated with it is the irony of each characters present in the story. I sort of dislike the heroine and the hero with their jerk, douche worthy decisions but, I know it does happen in real life...but they came out, in my opinion, annoying. While reading it, I was on that bleh, pfft, not again mode...although my heart was sort of pinched while I was reading their dramatic scene, but there's this part of me that believes that they both deserve what happened to themselves.

It's a 3.5 stars for me.