Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young I want to post GIFs for sort-of-appropriate reactions, but I'm just too lazy to upload. So Bleh. This will remain a text, um, review post.

It's a 2.5 stars for me. Yep, I just rated it with two point five freakin' stars. It was okay. A litte emotional scene there, but there were never the laugh-out loud moments for me while reading it. I'm kinda wondering what's the fuss and why it was rated highly...when I have actually read this before, with different names, situations, set of problems, but almost same reactions, if not the girl, it will be the boy...yeah, yeah, yeah. I actually found some parts of the story annoying and boring. There's the heroine--Yes, I get it, you're broken, we all have our issues and we all have our own ways in dealing with it...but she's just soooooo annoying. I don't even know how I managed to finish it today (well, of course, I READ IT. DUH. STUPID ME.) and what's up with drop-dead gorgeous girls who DON'T EVEN KNOW, OH-OH, THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL. OH-OH!! And honestly? That's just so....pfffft!! And then the hero, just, UGH, he was okay, have caveman tendencies, of course, he was supposed to be 6-foot something scottish business man which women drool over, he really have to live up to the description of Alpha Male-You're-Mine-and-mine-alone-Me-Tarzan-You-Jane persona. The story was okay. Yep. Just okay. I made it to 2.5 because I sort of pitied them when they broke up, it was supposed to be two, but then yeah, with all the breaking up drama but then the break up became even annoying. So. Yep. That's it.