Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout Oh, dear God and baby Jesus in the manger!! I don't know if Miss [a:Jennifer L. Armentrout|4476934|Jennifer L. Armentrout|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1290636579p2/4476934.jpg] do suck or just soooo awesome!! That effin' cliffhanger is sooooo brutal!! And I'm not even aware when will the next book of this beloved series will be released!! GEEEEEZZ! This was the last book that I have read this year...and it's just soooo blippin' awesome...or not? Since I have ended my 2012 sort of on the verge of crying! Those last pages in the book--the heart pounding moment. GOOD LORD!! I can't even compose a sort of relevant and um, entertaining review...NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL WITH THE SERIES--IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!! I'm so looking forward for the next book...and I just read that it would be in JULY!! OH HUMAN AND ALIEN BABIES EVERYWHERE!! I don't know if I'll give up my first born child with Miss Armentrout...or strangle her? IT'S A FREAKING 5 STARS FOR MEEEEEE!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)