Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4) - Abbi Glines I'm not really sure if I'll rate this as a 3 or a 3.5...but since it's Christmas, it'll be 3.5. LOL, WUT?

Compared to the last three books of this series, this might be the second book that I liked the least. Okay, the steamy scenes is present, the drama is there...but I have issues with the heroine and the hero. They're the kind of people/characters that I really don't like: the clingy, ooh-please-I-will-annoy-you-until-you-cave-in, you-are-a-jerk-I-like-you, ooh-please-get-away-from-me-I-am-not-good-enough-for-you-but-I-am-deeply-attracted-to-you-so-I-will-hook-up-with-you and sha-la-la's. I really wanted to let the girl move on from what the guy did, I actually rooted the other guy. If I can change the story, I will let the girl pick the other guy. Sure, the hero might be a good guy, him being a family man...but...aaaaah, I just don't like him, especially in the beginning, although he did became bearable in the end. But, their situation made me teary-eyed though.

Still, I'm looking forward to read the next book. :)