Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Heaven and Hell (Heaven and Hell, #1) - Kristen Ashley although I have to admit that I'm not that into with über-sizzling-hot-alpha-dominant-males and not to mention their line of work--if not in the police force, a former army-navy-and-wtf-I-don't-really-care-what-military-branch-they're-in, a P.I. (if you're pinoy, not the cuss word, okay?), and ya-di-da-di-da. I enjoyed Miss Ashley's series. Her stories are compelling, yes, and I have read a lot of her books recently...but I guess, I'll put some of her works in reading hiatus. I'm kinda exhausted with the über-sizzling-hot-alpha-dominant-males but I'll eventually return to one of her stories if me want some alpha male love.