Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver Hmmm. I don't know what to say. I started reading this when I was kinda tipsy from consuming alcohol (I still don't know why I've found myself reading that time instead of sleeping or increasing my oral fluid intake. HMM.) I have to admit that I have mixed feelings for this one. This is my first Lauren Oliver read (I've put Delirium in hiatus...but I'm halfway on the story. I'm getting there. Haha.) so I don't really know what to expect. And this was also her debut novel...so, yep. I don't know why, but I disliked Sam, the heroine. Although she did redeemed herself in the end, it's just, I haven't also expected the end. I don't know if that should be a compliment or what--but I sort of hated the end because I kinda hoped that in the end, Sam's fate will also change...and this made me, what? Some sort of optimistic...when I should know that I should reserve my judgment right at the end. Hahaha. But I admire Miss Lauren Oliver for surprising me for that one. I just find it sad, you know? I liked Kent right from the very beginning...and I just can't help but think what he might be after all that happened. But, nope, there's no Kent POV...so it will be left unknown. I sort of hated the story, yes...but it left me a little bit empty after reading it and boggles my mind for the whole day...so, it's a 3.75 stars for me. :)