Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2) - Abbi Glines *le sigh* I don't know why I've put this on a hiatus but I sure kinda regreted why I did that, I should've finished this months ago. Hmmm. I liked the twist and turns, the drama, although I seriously want to strangle a certain character in the story--well, shit happens I've loved Marcus since 'breathe', although I have to admit that it never came to the point that I've rooted him for Sadie, but I just want him to be happy and found someone to love, and he did, he found it with Willow...but with dramatic turns and all that crap (that will always be present in every story), their love was tested, and ya-da-di-da. It's a 4 stars for me. :)