Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) - Abbi Glines HMMM. Um. I've read this after the Vincent brother's series...and I thought I will also like it the way I have liked the first series that I have read from Miss Abbi Glines...but, this...kinda didn't. It was just an okay...with an exception of one character that I have really rooted for, but too bad he wasn't the one the heroine chosen. And that's too bad. He was friendzoned. UGH. HAHAHA. Good thing he'll be the main character for the next story. While reading this, the spoken words from the characters, mostly, are sort of formal. Not that I'm against it, it's just that...it was supposed to be contemporary, right? It's a 2.5 stars for me. :)