Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Tempting the Best Man - J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout WOAH. Right after I've read somewhere that J. Lynn is Jennifer Armentrout's pseudonym and this is one of her works, it definitely went to my read list...and here I am, six hours after, finally done reading with it. And damn, I think I might really offer my first born to her. HAHAHAHA. Because, really? I have enjoyed reading this one.

Plot-wise, it's clichéd, yes, I have already read this plot, with different names and settings and situation and age and even the author who wrote the story...yep, it was predictable that way, but, I think I have mentioned before that I have a thing with friends-turned-to-lovers-can-I-have-another-chance stuff and there are parts in the story where my heart is sympathizing with Maddie and wants to strangle Chase, but, I have, as what I have said earlier, enjoyed reading it. Although I would've liked it more if the issues between them got resolved--the whole misunderstanding thing should've been cleared between them. but it was a fun, light, mushy, a little drama on the side read...although the plot is too familiar especially in the romance/chick-lit genre. It's a 3.75 stars for me. :)