Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
About That Night - Julie James Whew, after how many months of waiting, I finally read the third installment of the series...and I must say that I am happy with the story. Although About That Night is a bit different with the first two, Something About You and A Lot Like Love because they're more on the romantic suspense side and the third book is more on the mushy side, funnier and less intense because there's no killings and free criminals in the vicinity. Haha. and Kyle is more romantic than the first two guys, Jack and Nick and I was a bit annoyed with Rylann...but yep, I also enjoyed reading this one...just like what I've felt after reading the first two. I'm looking forward for the fourth book, Love Irresistibly and I'm kinda hoping that it's Wilkin's story or that Morgan guy. It's a 4stars for me. :)