Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Beautiful Disaster  - Jamie McGuire OH. MY. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Okay. Breathe. Review.

Abby moved to a new town along with her best friend America to turn over a new leaf and start college with all being a low-profiled, hopes to blend in good girl. But then she met Travis--the resident bad boy, a no holds barred UFC-like fighter covered in tattoos and a play boy--he's all Abby wants to avoid: Trouble is his middle name. Abby so wanted to be indifferent about him, trying not to be charmed by him but then came the 'bet' and things changed and their lives are tangled with each other.

I never actually thought it will happen but I really, really, lily, lily, liked it! HAHA. Although I have to admit that it's one of those stories that I wanted to remain as a story that I read in books (or watch in movies) and never to be trapped in this situation in real life. That dysfunctional relationship stuff really happens and I. DON'T. WANT. THAT. Yes, I was swooned over by Travis, he has his moments of being sweet, goofy and adorable...but, I don't think I want to be associated with these kind of guys...Alpha male overly possessive, protective, hard-headed, temperamental kind of guy. I'm not one of those girls who wants to be the exception and tame the bad boy. I'm a little partial with these bad-boy types (I have seen how much wreck this costs in a relationship and to the person who's the receiving end of these types--not that I have first hand experience about it...but I just know someone who's just like this, although a little tamer compared to Travis), but heck, I've enjoyed reading this one and I can't actually believe that I was swooned over, and with all the twists and turns, some of Abby's decisions that made me want to bitch-slap her, Travis' neediness, although cute at first but was kinda annoyed when his 'mad dog' streak strikes, but it was a good read. I have enjoyed it...and if the rumors were true and there will be a Travis' perspective novel, hell yes, I will read it! :))