Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Endless Summer - Jennifer Echols I thought I've read it before...but I was wrong. This is the 'boys next door' sequel and the copy that I have is wrong. ARRRRRRGH. Just keep searching, just keep searching.
--------

OH. MY. After reading a disturbing and depressing story, Forbidden, I really wanted to read a light and feel good novel because that story left me drained and I just remembered that I haven't finished this yet...so I decided to lift my almost two months hiatus and finish this. And boy, I left on that chapter where things sort of went wrong and I hated Lori, the heroine to what she did to Adam...I hated Cameron, Sean, especially their parents...but not ADAM and Lori's brother. HAHA. So much for my feel good story, eh? I have a vague memory of the first one, The Boys Next Door, and was kinda lost when I read that chapter, but along the way, yeah, I got it. But the ending is sweet. So. Yeah. :)