Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
It's Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han I've read the series, kinda in reverse--starting with We'll Always Have Summer then The Summer I Turned Pretty then currently reading this. I don't even know why I marked it as 'read' and rated it when I haven't even finished it yet. I read the series, I think back in August or July last year...and I can't even slightly remember the story now, the details are a little vague. Guess I have to re-read, eh? I'll finish this first and I'll read the first one again. HAHA. All I can remember, I liked Jeremiah, kinda hated Conrad and annoyed with Belly, but somewhat pitied her. Then...let's see if I should change my 4 stars rating with the first one, and 5 stars for the third one. Right now, I'm in Chapter 20 and I'm kinda pissed with Conrad, you cruel boy! arrrrgh. (Feb. 2, 2012)
--------
Though I was pissed off with Conrad and annoyed with Belly, and I'm cheering Jeremiah (YES. I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT) the ending made me cry, I don't really know if that tears was just a PMS induced one or something. hahaha...but if a story made me cry...instant four stars. The story was heartwarming...but yeah, I was annoyed with the main character...so as much as I pitied her, NAAAH. That guy Conrad sure has problems, though I know what will happen in the end but the details are still vague, so I will still re-read it. HAHAHAHA. :) Time to re-read the series. HAH. :)