Lasheilangling

An Abundance of Katherines
John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
The Last Goodbye (Harlequin Super Romance) - Sarah Mayberry Whew, finally, finished reading Sarah Mayberry's published works (in Harlequin) and I must say, not bad for a finale. HAHAHA. It took me two nights before finishing this one, kinda long, since I usually finish her novels after four to six hours without interruptions and blah-blah. Maybe I'm just a little tired these past few days that's why instead of pulling an all-nighter like I usually do, I sleep instead.

Now, now. Erm, for the review...hmmm. Maybe, I should've read this first before One Good Reason so there are no parts in that companion book where I felt left out. It's sad that there are things that are left unsaid between Tyler and his dad...and I am spacing out right now, I'll get back to this once I made up my thoughts with the novel that I've just finished. But honestly? I liked the second story more than the first one...maybe because of the heroines in the story? I liked Gabby more than Ally? Maybe. I don't know. I'll get back to this review.