Lasheilangling

John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Missing Hart - Ella Fox 3.5 stars

what the effff? This family is full of clusterfuck dramas...and I actually liked it!! I actually have vague recollections of the first four books (since I read the fourth book last March...and I do have a history of forgetting and all that crap...so, really, you don't really have to wonder why) but from what I can remember, and this is what I have observed, this, by far is the most intense, emotional and whoa, I never actually saw that coming plot twist that actually left me baffled and happy at the same time...and I'm glad thay I read the fifth book just now, at least I can read the sixth one right away!! Yay for me! No more waiting! and now I'm off to my la-la-land and read the latest book of the series. So. Do. Not. Disturb. Heh. :)