Lasheilangling

John Green
Lucky
Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia
Tempting the Player - J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout 3.5stars

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. It's the I've-read-this-similar-plot-before-but-with-different-characters-set-of-problems-settings-blah-blah once again, once more...but what I have liked in the story is their banters--Jennifer L. Armentrout is a master of witty-smart-alec conversations between the characters she made--and holy mother of sweet baby Jesus, I have always liked her style, she never ceases to amaze me. Although, yeah, this is a bit common and cliched, especially if you've been reading a lot of books/stories under this genre...but I'm still looking forward for the next one: Tempting the Bodyguard Goodness, the tension between Chandler and Miss Gore...it is just so GAAAAAAH. :)