Lasheilangling

Alice Sebold, Claudia Valeria Letizia

Scarred

Scarred - J.S. Cooper

stars

GODS. Reading this is soooo painful. Not that kind if painful where you're hurting along with the characters and sobbing while reading it. It's that kind of pain where the beginning has that some sort of potential and then, BOOM, it just circled the drain. I don't want to be mean, but, it's like it was written by some kid in High School where the characters were poorly, erm, developed, the banters the characters have were blah and the plot was ekk. Obviously I ran out of adjectives to describe it. HAHA. I'm not trying to generalize, I mean, I used to write that kind of plot back then...that's why I have this cringe factor whenever I read my previous so called works (and by GODS, I will never ever post that. It's just sooooo embarrassing) I haven't got around with writing again because I have this major case of writer's block...well, I'm a feeler writer. HEH. But yeah, the cringe factor was back when I read this. It's a waste of time. I don't recommend it...but it never came to that point where I actually hated it. It's such a pity that that potential gone to waste. And I might not read the next one. I scanned the next book actually...and yep, my hunch was right.

I'm going to post this in booklikes first...goodreads is acting up. GEEZ.